SMA Senior Style

January 25, 2017

On a cold January day, in the midst of many snow days and stress about finals, I decided to ask a couple seniors about their style.

This is Miranda Field-Martin. She described her style as mainly vintage and second hand with a splash of class. She said her style icon is Keira Knightly in the movie Begin Again.

This is Meghan Thornburg. She describes her style as “mom style” and said her style icon is her mom, who always lools very put together and stylish.

This is Sophie Caesar. She describes her style as casual, feminine and classy. Her style icon is Blake Lively.

This is Katie Woodhouse. She described her style as a combination of casual, comfy and cute! She said her style icons are all of her friends at St. Mary’s.

This is Paityn Lehman. She described her style as simple and minimal, she doesn’t like to wear many patters and is drawn to basic pieces. She is inspired by Parisian fashion.

This is Lilly Rogers. Lilly describes her style as nouveau chic with a side of frumpy. Michelle Obama is her style icon.

This is Devon Thomas. She describes her style as eclectic and her style icon is Leandra Medine.

This is Grace Hermes, she describes her style as comfortable and vintage inspired. Her style icon is Audrey Hepburn.

This is Karmen Clark. She describes her style as eclectic and doing what she wants. She style icon is Dylan Zach and other SMA girls.

This is Jacqueline Viteznik. She describes her style as “hipster walks through a coffee shop”. She searches Instagram and Pinterest for inspiration. She also gets inspiration from people watching.

This is Maggie Rohling who describes her style as chic and her style icon is Kanye West.

This is Jade Warner. She describes her style as earthy-preppy with a touch of PDX. Her style icons are Hillary Clinton and Cheryl Strayed.

This is Michelle Chandler. She described her style as “whatever is cheapest,” and her style icons are the seniors the Dupeyroux twins.

The Ms. Print • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in